Keith Brady’s career in law follows a successful career in business.
- Corporate career highlighted by marketing management positions with Blue Cross & AT&T.
- Founded then grew Kissimmee Guest Services to over $10,000,000.00 a year in revenue.
Keith Brady participates in the legal community in a variety of ways.
- An attorney for foreign attorneys concerning business formation for EB-5 investors.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator of litigation and pre-litigation matters.
- Petersburg Housing Authority Section 8 Hearing Officer
- Pro Bono services for young entrepreneurs.
- Member of The Florida Bar Association Corporations, Services, and Financial Services Chapter 607 Subcommittee
Keith Brady was accepted into and was a participant in the AACE Program at Averett University in Virginia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Straight A’s, save the automatic B in Orientation.
Keith Brady’s academic success continued at FAMU College of Law.
- Exceeded almost all or all classmates by being awarded an A or A- in fourteen (14) of thirty-two (32) classes.
- Numerous academic awards.
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Member of the Student Bar Association (SBA).
- Founding Member of the school’s Stonewall Association.
Keith comes from a large and closely knit four generation family that lives throughout St. Petersburg.
- 3 beautiful children.
- Jonathan, an adopted son and commercial landscaper.
- Charity, Berklee College of Music, Songwriting Program with violin, piano, and vocals.
- Charles, a former college baseball standout and a honor student at Stetson Law School.
- Home Church Meetings.
- Little League© Baseball and Softball.
- Hiking, skiing, & kayaking (preferably with my dogs).